Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hiatus, Grandbabies, Life

Jonah

carmen

As you probably noticed, I took an unexpected hiatus from this space. My son, his girlfriend and my grandbabies where here visiting. I planned on taking tons of pictures, and sharing the visit, but that didn't happen.

Life happened.

There was laughter, hugs, kisses, but also arguments, long talks and tears.

They were here for 2 weeks and this morning about 4am I dropped them off at the airport with hugs, kisses, I love yous and plenty of prayers in my heart. Prayers for healing, prayers for patience, prayers for understanding, prayers for love. Prayers for life.....

4 comments:

  1. With such charming little babies running around, I don't blame you one bit for dropping everything to spend time with them. You are such a wonderful grandparent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. They are so cute. I hope you enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuties! Two weeks is a long time though, and you must be exhausted. Pick up some knitting and make a cup of tea. You deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they look so cute! I bet you melt every time you see them ;-)

    ReplyDelete